Question
Posted by: Bob | 2004/10/07

Condylomata Accuminata

My dermotologist found I have this skin condition, Condylomata Accuminata. She treated me with some natural substance(name unknown), sticky black/brown which is meant to be really strong and ONLY applied by doctor. It has been a couple of weeks and the problem is still there. Should I go for another treatment or is there something else I could possibly try???

Bob, I think the stuff she put on is podophyllin. There is newer treatment available called Aldara®. I wrote something on the subject a while ago and if you mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za, I’ll send you a copy. Good luck.