Question
Posted by: Top | 2007/07/29

Condoms

A question for you guys: how many people use the government-issue condoms, and how many prefer to buy your own? And what brands do you guys prefer?

I was using the government-issue condoms and always found them a bit tight (seriously) and then I was with a guy who had a Durex condom and it just seemed to fit better. Was that just in my head (sorry, mind?)? LOL

I'd like to hear what you lads feel about this.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Top and welcome to the forum.

Many guys complain about the Government-issue condoms being a tad too small (too tight) so shop around and explore various options. Some guys have learnt to stretch a slightly condom before placing it over an erect penis (as opposed to rolling the condom down the erect penis). Experiment and play safely.

2
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2007/07/30

Agree. The GOV condoms are too small and I also had an experience with a breakage. Scary stuff.

Reply to LONEWOLF
Posted by: Chameleon_boy | 2007/07/29

Hmmm, i love durex but dont like gov issue at all... one broke while a friend and i got a bit rough during our "learning phase" (mutual masturbation) and never trusted them afterwards, might just have been that one, but rather save than sorry

Reply to Chameleon_boy