Question
Posted by: Active | 2007/05/03

Condoms

Hello

Can you tell me having a blow job with a condom is this as low risk as receiving hand jobs,providing the lady concerned is only got her lips running up and down where the condom is.

What about the lady licking my nipples say outercouse type fun,the lady often that i see either gives me a genital massage,or blow job with nipple stimulation the blow always has condom usage.

Sean

Dear Sean
Blowjob with condom is safe.

3
Posted by: Lady | 2007/05/06

I actually think you're being very responsible by asking that question. Oral sex is risky because you are susceptible to contracting an STD. You are at risk if there is an exchange in bodily fluids and if she has sores inside her mouth. Rather stick to the condom until you have both had yourselves checked out and been tested for HIV.

Reply to Lady
Posted by: vag | 2007/05/04

what woman in her right mind wants to do that with a condom on, i would rather eat poo than lick a condom, they taste truly disgusting.

Reply to vag
Posted by: Sjoe | 2007/05/04

Shame, how could you let her lick a condom......have YOU ever tasted it....Rather stay with the HJ..

Reply to Sjoe