Posted by: Tortured | 2005/07/18

condom mishap

I had sex with a condom about 3 days ago and it bursted. The other piece of the condom was left inside me. I was not aware of this for a bout 2 days then I felt something sticking out when I went to the bathroom(2 days later).It was the piece of the condom. There was no pain or any discomfort, I removed it myself.Lately I have a funny discharge and a little blister like pimple on the mouth of my vagina. The blister is sore and the fact it is a bit wet there does not help the situation. The discharge is just a bit milky but does not smell at all.What could this be, an infection from the condom or the infection from the partner?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

It could be either.
You should see a doctor.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: KC | 2005/07/18

It could be from your partner.

But i think you should go see your Gynae as soon as possible.

Reply to KC

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.