Question
Posted by: Tortured | 2005/07/18

condom mishap

I had sex with a condom about 3 days ago and it bursted. The other piece of the condom was left inside me. I was not aware of this for a bout 2 days then I felt something sticking out when I went to the bathroom(2 days later).It was the piece of the condom. There was no pain or any discomfort, I removed it myself.Lately I have a funny discharge and a little blister like pimple on the mouth of my vagina. The blister is sore and the fact it is a bit wet there does not help the situation. The discharge is just a bit milky but does not smell at all.What could this be, an infection from the condom or the infection from the partner?

It could be either.
You should see a doctor.

1
Posted by: KC | 2005/07/18

It could be from your partner.

But i think you should go see your Gynae as soon as possible.

Reply to KC