Question
Posted by: Confused1 | 2007/05/10

Condom broke - I'm I pregnant?

Last week the condom broke during sex and I took the morning after pill the next day. And that day I had my normal peroids as it was the time. So now I am wondering if I could be pregnant or if the pill did work, I'm so confused can I concieve during my periods and how does the Morning After Pill work if you are in ur periods. Please help!

Thank you in advance

It is unlikely that you would conceive the day before your period starts.
The morning after pill works by stopping ovulation and preventing implantation.

2
Posted by: zee | 2007/05/10

Morning after doesnt have any effect on you.Not unless you use it too much.

I onc edrank a morning after, but still i felt pregnant early this year, so i guess morning after doesnt have any effect.

Reply to zee
Posted by: poshias | 2007/05/10

dont worry my dear u are not pregnant it was good of u 2use the morning after pills after the whole thing.bt be carefull with the use of morning after pills i remember my partner & i slept then de condom broke i got the morning after pills bt now we want to have a baby & im just not falling pregnant that makes me wonder if that morning after pill i took the other doesnt have sumthing to do with me not getting pregnant now.

we are desparate to our first baby.

so be carefull

Reply to poshias