Question
Posted by: Anonny | 2008/05/25

condom broke

Last night my husband and i used a condom and it broke, i still a new mom of 7months, no breast feeding and dont plan on falling pregnant now, i took a morning after pill (norvelo)this morning, how effective is it? the other thing is that he thinks some piece of the condom is still left inside me, if so how do i get it out? i dont feel comfortable knowing there is some plastic stuck inside my body.
Anonny

Norlevo is 90 - 100% effective depending on where in the cycle you took it.
If you feel gently round wiht a finger, you should be able to feel if anything is left behind.