Question
Posted by: Dotty | 2007/12/06

Condom Broke

I had sex for the first time again since my boyfriend and I split up. The problem is that the condom broke. I tried to clean it out as much as i could. What are the chances of contracting HIV/Aids? I know that there is a 100% chance of getting it if the other person has it. How long do I have to wait before I can get tested?

That is correct. If the other person is positive, you are at risk. Wait a month and then get tested.

1
Posted by: Hello | 2007/12/07

I think you must just go to the doctor quickly and give you the treatment so that if ever there is achance of getting that sickness then he can stop it by giving you the ARV

Reply to Hello