Question
Posted by: Puzzled | 2007/05/03

Condom

Had sex with my boyfriend 3 weeks ago while on last days of periods. Condom burst. Took emergency pill in the morning. Started periods 2 days ago. This morning after urinating, piece of the same condom tip came out with my urine. What is all this? Where was it all this time? What should I do next? Haven't heard anybody talk about this kind of experience before and I'm extremely worried. Thanks in advance.

I agree with K.

1
Posted by: K | 2007/05/05

The tip must have remained in your vagina after it burst....and probably with your period and the force/gravity during urination, it just worked its way out of your vagina. It certainly would not have come out IN your urine. Better that its out than in. I wouldn't worry too much....

Reply to K