Question
Posted by: Belinda | 2003/03/17

Concussion

I had a very bad fall and knocked my head on the wall, I feel drowsy, nausious and have a terrible headache. Is there anything I can take to feel better. Have been feeling like this since friday.

Belinda, if you still feel the same way by the time you get this reply, you should see your doctor a.s.a.p. If he finds nothing, bed rest would be your best option. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Neuro | 2003/03/17

Belinda, if I were you, I would go to your nearest emergency rooms for a CT scan and skull x-ray. The symptoms you describe are neurological in origin and may indicate possible neurological changes. A severe knock to the head should always be followed up.

Reply to Neuro