Question
Posted by: LisaC | 2005/11/28

Concieving Question

I am overweigh and was told that it will be difficult for me to fall pregnant, and I would like to know if this is true

It is true that if you are very overweight, this can affect ovulation and thus interfere with conception. This does not happen in every case though.

3
Posted by: Lis | 2005/11/29

To Desperate and Ona, thank you for your replies, I can't wait to start trying, you have made my day a whole lot brighter.

Thank You Two

Reply to Lis
Posted by: ona | 2005/11/28

a friend from church if overweight i think she wears size 28 and she has a healthy one year old baby girl. so go on and enjoy

Reply to ona
Posted by: Desperate | 2005/11/28

Unless there is a certain disease that is accumulated by your weight then whoever said that must consider enrolling with a Medical Institution or go back to where he got his qualification & request a Refund!! Enjoy trying.

Reply to Desperate