Question
Posted by: Sore Walker | 2007/07/27

Concerned walker

I'm starting doing walking competitions and my current Adidas shoes really hurt my feet and shins... I want to get new shoes but no sales person seems to know what I need. Who can I see to get advice about the correct walking shoes, or which shop can I go to... All the typical places (Totalsports, Sportmans Warehouse) etc have sales reps that are only interested in selling the most expensive shoe to earn more commission... Please help...

Expert ImageArchive

Your best bet is to go to a podiatrist with an interest in sport, they will advise you without sales in mind
Get a referral to one by calling 0861 100 249