Question
Posted by: waiting | 2007/02/23

concerned-not eating

Doc please help,i don't know if this is abnormal or if it happens to some preggies.Anyway i'm three months pregnant and so far i haven't had the morning sickness and the fatigue but i have one problem,i seem to have lost my appetite and feel i'm not eating well what can i get to bring back my appetite?. Sometimes i eat two meals a day but i do take prenatal supplements and folic acid, Will this affect my baby in any and will it get better as the pregnancy progresses? i worry that my baby might not be getting enough nutrients. and as for the morning sickness will i ever get if i went to the first trimester without them. please help...........................................CONCERNED

Your question was answered in your previous post.

2
Posted by: Pgames | 2007/02/23

I'm almost 29 weeks and not one day had morning sickness or have thrown up. My eating habbits where the same as yours. I ate and then I never ate. I drank alot of water and juice and forced me to eat veggies/fruits. I know it's weired but you need to do this.

There were times in the evening that I made dinner for me and my husband and I started to eat and just left the rest of my food because I was not hungry. Like the lady said on top you need to drink lots of water, your medication and try to eat healthy.

I truly hope that you will have a nice pregnancy.

Good luck.

Reply to Pgames
Posted by: zama | 2007/02/23

hi concern
I dont know if this will help but from my experience I think you little one will be fine as long as the is something that you are eating and those supplements you taking, pls remember to take your liquids especially water at least you dont throw up like I did I had the worst m/s that happened the whole day but I think im better now because I can also eat to meals a day but dont worry it will get better and having m/s in your second trimester Im not sure about it but everybody is different just wait and stay health in case they attack.
from Zama mother of twins im 13wks now

Reply to zama