Question
Posted by: D | 2008/02/04

concerned for baby

I am supposed to only start my periods Tuesday, (I am on Nordette) I started a little on saturday morning, then nothing the whole day, then again on sundy morning, the whole day nothing again, I had some brown discharge this afternoon. If my periods havent started properly by saturday I will do a home test, but what I would like to know is that on friday I had Sushi and I know that Sushi is bad for baby, would that affect the babies health? Do you think I could be pregnant?

Sushi will not affect your baby. Pregnancy is a possibility.