Question
Posted by: Lou | 2005/01/12

Concerned about spotting

I am 22 years old and have been using Minesse for almost 2 years now. Recently, two weeks ago I had bronchitis and was put on antibiotics. During that time I did have my normal period as it was in the red zone. I have been using extra precaution since I started with antibiotics. My period stopped last week Monday, it was a light one, I normally have a very heavy and painful cycle. It is now two weeks since I've used antibiotics and I have started with my period again, it is not spotting as there are some clots coming out and it is very painful.

Do I need to worry about this?

The antibiotiocs probably interefered with the Pill. Your next cycle should be normal.

1
Posted by: Lou | 2005/01/13

I might just have to mention that my mom had this problem when she was young, she did not stop bleeding, and had to have a Hysterectomy when she was 22 years old, four months after I was born.

Could this be related?

Reply to Lou