Question
Posted by: Kay | 2004/02/16

concerned about pregnancy

My boyfriend and I had sex yesterday without a condom, I am on the pill (yasmin) but have recently changed from Diane (9 days ago) I also skipped my period by not taking the inactive pills. This morning I had a very thick, cloudy discharge. I heard about changes in discharge due to hormonal changes in pregnancy. I was wondering what the chances of been pregnant were under these circumstaces.

Am rather concerned.

You should be safe after 7 days of active pills. The thick discharge could be due to the hormones of the Pill and is not a sign of pregnancy.

1
Posted by: Norma | 2004/02/16

I think it is to early for any signs of pregnancy. But, if you changed from one pill to another you should be carefull.
I don't think you will get pregnant.

Reply to Norma