Question
Posted by: +-17weeks and concerned | 2007/04/03

concerned

I am +-17 weeks, my stomache feels fat sometimes not hard.arround my navel it feels hard.sometimes it doesnt feel like i am pregnant at all.i get a little nauseas,little heartburn and a little lazy now an agen. i also get pains on the side of my stomache.
My clinic could only make an appointment for me the 11th May, and note that this will be my first scan.
I need to know if everything is fine with baby,last year i had a miscarriage when i was 7 months (baby's heart stopped beating).I was at Kingsbury my mom was on medical aid then,but now i am off her medical aid.I fear it would happen again,and i am trying not to stress,BUT VERY CONCERNED!!!

Presumably you have had an examiantion and the uterus would have been felt to see if it is the right size. You could go to a GP for a scan if you want reassurance before your clinic visit.