Question
Posted by: shana | 2006/11/08

concerned

I would like to know if i had sex with a guy and never used protection and still get my period as normal and then after my period sleep with another guy and we also never used protection and i never got my periods for that month after we had sex.

Can it be that i could have gotten pregnant from the first guy as this guy that i slept with (the second guy) said he had a vasectomy. What are the possibility that it could be the first guys baby.

It sounds like the second man's baby. A scan would give you an accurate estimate of how far pregnant you are. You can then work backwards to the time of conception.

8
Posted by: Straight | 2006/11/09

You should have thought of things like this earlier!!!

Reply to Straight
Posted by: Lindi | 2006/11/09

Anon you do n't have to apolgize from speaking the truth. A child and pregnancy is something very special. When you are pregnant and your partner is there for you is the most important thing not knowing who is the father of your child is something else, what would the baby feel like when is the time to talk to her about how you met his/her father or how excited you were when you conceived.

Reply to Lindi

Hi Shana

I apologise if I offended you, I know it wasn't your question, I just hope you're ok though :)

Anon

Posted by: Dee | 2006/11/09

Are you sure the second guy had a vasectomy? How far do the doctors think you are, you can work it out that way if you are 8 weeks then its the first guys if you are 4 weeks then the second guys.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: Shana | 2006/11/09

Anon not to be rude either but i like do know that and i know what is the risks however that was not my question i just wanted to know who's baby i could be.

I am hiv neg and nope no std either.

But thanks for the concern.

Reply to Shana

Not to be rude, but I think you should be more concerned about stds rather than the pregnancy - sleeping with 2 guys without protection puts you at a huge risk.

Posted by: shana | 2006/11/08

yes i am pregnant but i then got my period as normal and then after my period i slept with the other.

Reply to shana
Posted by: n | 2006/11/08

possible that it could be either ones kid (if you are pregnant), men who have had vasectomy's, can still get you pregnant, although there is a very small chance.

Reply to n