Question
Posted by: NICKY | 2006/04/11

CONCERNED

HI! I AM 12 WEEKS PREGGIES WITH TWINS AND A BIT CONCERNED. MY TUMMY HAS GROWN A LOT. SOMETIMES MY TUMS IS SOFT AND SOMETIMES HARD. PEOPLE SAY THAT MY TUMMY IS LOW. THIS THIS NORMAL OR SHOULD I BE WORRIED.
PLEASE SHARE YOUR VIEWS. THIS IS MUCH APPRECIATED.

It sounds normal.

1
Posted by: lou | 2006/04/11

Your tummy would be low at 12 weeks, because although you are carrying two, they are still very small, as the babies grow, so they will take up more space and your tummy will get higher.

I'm not sure on the hard/soft tummy - i'd be guessing, so better to wait for gynae doc, or post on the preggie site - they are very helpful there, and it'll be moms of twins that can tell you their tale.

Reply to lou