Question
Posted by: slicker | 2004/10/15

concerned

i just want to know, i missed my period for about 2 weeks now, my stomach hurts allot at night especially when i sleep on my stomach, i get alot of vaginal discharge, and sometimes odour
please advise what to do or what can it be?

I am just assuming that you have ruled out the option of a pregnancy, if not, please have a pregnancy test ASAP. Missing a menstrual period is a lot more common than most people realize. It often occurs as a result of undergoing a lot of stress, which is certainly possible at this time of year . Stress can disrupt the normal hormonal balance in your body, causing your period to come late, or skip for one month. Some other typical causes of missed periods include undergoing any major changes in your life, such as moving, starting a new job or a new romance, or changed eating or exercise habits. Losing a significant amount of weight can also cause you to miss a menstrual period. Don't be worried at this point. If you find that this condition persists over the next couple of months, you should make an appointment with a health care provider to try to determine the cause of your amenorrhea.

1
Posted by: Foxy | 2004/10/15

Slicker, think you should post your question by Gynaedoc, half of it seems like you are pregnant and the other half like you have a terrible infection.

Reply to Foxy