Question
Posted by: worried | 2003/12/15

CONCERNED

Well wondering if you can help me with this, i am 21 and have been with my boyfriend for 4 years and ever since we started sleeping together i have had irregaluar period, there is times when i dont start for about 5-6 months , and this makes me stress big TIME!!! and before i was sexually active i always got my period. I have been to the docter and he put me on the pill for 8 months i have been on it for about 5 months and i have been getting it reguarly!!

I recently stop taking the pill and have been off it for about 3 months and for 3 months it still came , now i am stressing again my last period was 10 oct , since then i have taken 2 Pregnacy test and both negitive, like its always been before, i always use protection, some time s he just puts it in and then takes it out and we then use a condom and if with it on he still pulls out !!

like i said my last cycle was the 10 Oct from then the only time we slept together was the 6 Nov and fooled around and then used protection ! then again about 2 weeks after that.

I have now started to take my pill again so that i can have a normal cycle.

Should i be worried , i am not sleeping with my Boyfriend at the momment for i am waiting for my Period and he understand s but gets up set coz he says he know he hasnt done ANYTHING and feels he wastes money on PG tests!!

HELP

It sounds like you have a problem with not ovulating and this is what causes your periods to stay away. It would be a good idea to see your gynaecologist to assess for possible reasons why you are not ovulating, but ultimately you will probably need to be on the Pill until you decide that you wish to be pregnant.

4
Posted by: BEserious | 2003/12/24

Being on pill does not mean you cannot get sexually transmitted diseases. Some day you will remember me. No need to swear lady.

Reply to BEserious
Posted by: WORRIED | 2003/12/17

SCREW YOU BEserious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have been with my man for 4 years going on 5 who are you to say what you say , we do use condoms and just because ur mans a slut and male whore dont mean my man is , no need for you to run him down in anyway proberly unlike you i have one of the good ones, thanx for your F**ked up advise if i could see you now i would give you such a mean B*THC SLAP.

iF YOU READ NICLEY you would see i said i went to the doc and he put me on the pill!!!!!!!

Reply to WORRIED
Posted by: BEserious | 2003/12/17

Plz see ur doctor. If there are chances that u r pregnant it will be too later 4 an abortion as u said in ur posting u r not ready yet to have kids. Please stick to birth control and always use condoms cause u r not with ur man 24/7. Also consult doc about the irregular periods, he might be able to prescribe something for you.

Plz play safe!

Reply to BEserious
Posted by: worried | 2003/12/15

I also dont have any pains or breast tension at all, stomach not hard or feeling sick in any way, my nipples are brown , but i also believe the mind plays tricks on one!!

I do have discharge like egg white , but i have always gotten that!! and never worried when i see that i feel relived in a way coz i was told i am busy ovulatiing.
please i am tired of worrying and stressing about this , i am slowly being put of SEX i mean my boyfriend is my first and i am his and we love eachother, but i can live like this i am going to have to spend the rest of my life on the pill, coz i dont want kids NOW that is my father would kill me !! he portuguess i can even move out the house or else i am going to be disowned ,!!! i really am worried or should i be worried

Reply to worried