Question
Posted by: Repete | 2006/07/20

Concern MOM

I am going through a difficult divorce at the moment. I have just received a telephone call from my teachers son who is in Grade 1 that she thinks that my son needs Occupational Therapy. She says that he needs assessment with his handwriting. How is this possible? What can I do as a parent to help my child. I can't afford to pay a Occupational Therapist! Please advise?

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

Unfortunately this is an Ocupational Medicine site. Please redirect your request and or call the Occ Therapy faculty at your nearest university for assistance.