Question

Conception Signs

Hi Doctor
I would like to know if there are any signs like a certain disharge or pain of some sort once concpeption has taken place?
I am trying to fall pregnant but since going off the pill eight months ago I have no regular cycle and have missed several cycles all together - I therefore have no idea when I am ovulating. The last few days I have been getting a clear jelly like discharge and I was hoping it was an early sign of pregnancy. I did an hpt but it showed negative but I am hoping it was wrong and that I will maybe test positive in a few days time.
Before then, are there any physical signs of just having conceived? I have been extremely emotional the last two days as well.
Holding thumbs!

There are no signs at conception. I would suggest that you see your gynaecologist if your cycle is irregular. the effects of the Pill should have worn off by now.