Posted by: sunshine | 2008/01/26


I am 32 yrs old and I am trying to concieve. I had two misccariages, the last one was in nov 2006. The docter gave me clomid pills. will they help?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFertility expert

Unfortunately there is no definitive method, diet or other form of home-based therapy to ensure sex selection.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Dooi | 2008/01/29

I feel desperate as well!! I was on Clomid in 2005, it didn't work for me but for my sister after 2 months. Maybe you must go for a second opinion, normally they must give you "extra" pills NOT to miscarry again. There can be various reasons.... I have a gynae in Sandton, Fertility Clinic, maybe you must go and see them! They must do tests and discover why you miscarry every time!!!

Let me know and I can give you 2 gynae's numbers!

Reply to Dooi

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.