Posted by: Rafa | 2008/07/31

concentration of burst blood vessels

I woke up this morning with what looks like an area of burst blood vessels in the outer-corner of my left eye. The eye felt scratchy yesterday and I rubbed it from time to time although not vigourously. The eyes'  vision is perfect but the red patch is disconcerting!

Hi Rafa
You probably injured one of the small blood vessels in they eye with the rubbing. This is not dangerous. You can use something like Safyr bleu drops but it will go away in a few days’ time.

Posted by: Tal | 2008/10/18

I have artrialfibrilation. Had a few hard\tfailures. 59 years. Medicine: Tambocor, Ziak, Lenoxin, cilift, Warferin. My eyes are often burst bloodvessels. Do know why and is it dangerous?

Reply to Tal