Posted by: megan | 2007/03/20


Hi doc! Recently i sent you mail in which i explained to you my inability to concentrate and FOCUS. (Im 22year old student) You suggested i ask my GP for Nootropil tablets. Can i simply ask my GP to prescribe these tablets for me? Is it not dangerous?
Ive been reading about Nootropil and would appreciate it if you can give me your opinion on Hydergine tablets?
Lastly can you please suggest the name of a good doctor in Pretoria, there are so many of them and i would appreciate your suggestion.
Thank you so much for your time, help and advice

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Hi Megan
Nootropil is safe, I don't really know Hydergine but it seems to have been tested with formal clinical trials and seems to be safe and to work at least for old and depressed people...

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.