Question
Posted by: megan | 2007/03/20

concentration

Hi doc! Recently i sent you mail in which i explained to you my inability to concentrate and FOCUS. (Im 22year old student) You suggested i ask my GP for Nootropil tablets. Can i simply ask my GP to prescribe these tablets for me? Is it not dangerous?
Ive been reading about Nootropil and would appreciate it if you can give me your opinion on Hydergine tablets?
Lastly can you please suggest the name of a good doctor in Pretoria, there are so many of them and i would appreciate your suggestion.
Thank you so much for your time, help and advice

Hi Megan
Nootropil is safe, I don't really know Hydergine but it seems to have been tested with formal clinical trials and seems to be safe and to work at least for old and depressed people...