Question
Posted by: Lolla | 2006/04/21

Conceiving

Please explain the ovulating cycle to me from the day of your period until falling pregnant maybe if I undestand it better I will have a much better change of falling pregnant.

I hope that Cheery has helped.
Vavas, please post your question separately.

6
Posted by: vavas | 2006/04/23

my period start on 15th in jan,feb on 8th,march 13th and april 8th again.so how do i count my cycle days i have 4 days period.do i start from the last of my period or day after.and if my period does not start on same days , does it means i'm not ovulating and if i am ,pls help me i don't know how to calculate my ovulation days

Reply to vavas
Posted by: Cherry | 2006/04/21

Its only a pleasure!! Hope you are successful soon!!!

Reply to Cherry
Posted by: Lolla | 2006/04/21

Thank you so much Cherry

Reply to Lolla
Posted by: Cherry | 2006/04/21

Yes you can only conceive by having intercourse in that time of the month. And remember that any healthy couple only have 20% chance of conceiving on any given month even if timing intercourse correctly.

Good Luck

Reply to Cherry
Posted by: Lolla | 2006/04/21

So between your ovulating period if you have sex that will be the time to fall pregnant.

Reply to Lolla
Posted by: Cherry | 2006/04/21

If you have a 28 day cycle you will ovulate on between day 12 and 14 of your cycle ie start counting from the 1st day of your period.

Say if you have a 34 day cycle you will ovulate on day 18 to 20 of your cycle.

Ie. 14 days before your period is due to start. You should be having during ovulation a clear raw egg white resembling discharge. you could also go to a lab on day 21 of your cycle to see if you ovulated by doing a Progesterone test.

Hope this helps.

Reply to Cherry