Question
Posted by: poppie | 2007/04/16

conceived????

i had sex on the 7th of april which was the 3rd day after my periods...then again on the 25 of april... i was suppose to have my periods again around the 30th of april to the 2nd of may...but they were delayed...they came around the 13th...
if im pregnant when was the baby conceived?

Dear Poppy

The dates given do not make sense and it is unlikely to ovulate on day 3 of your cycle or on day 20,21 to 22 of the cycle. However, if you have previously had irregular menstrual periods then one should accept that conception took place around the 25th April as the most likely date.

2
Posted by: poppie | 2007/04/23

im sorry i meant March not April...

Reply to poppie
Posted by: Dee | 2007/04/18

The dates you have given are in the future??

Reply to Dee