Question
Posted by: sweety | 2004/02/11

Conceive date

I ve been in Gynae on the 23.01.04 and he told me that my due date is 14.04.03, so the only thing I want to know when did I conceive because last year I was having menstrual problems so I cant tell what was my last period if you can help me with the date , and then he told me that the sex of the baby is a boy can it be possible or the sex can change, I was 28 weeks at that time , please help me

You should have conceived round about the 21st July.
It is not always possible to be 100% sure of the sex of the baby on scan.

3
Posted by: Kippie | 2004/02/12

Hi Sweety
Congrats!!!
I am also expecting a boy and is very thrilled.
If you had your sonar done at 28 wks, the genitals are pretty much well developed. If your doctor could see the genital clearly, then it is a boy!
Mine was so clear that there is no way that it could have been an umbilical cord.........
I have posted to your other posting regarding the conception date - go to that website and it will be able to help determine your conception and period date.

Take care!

Reply to Kippie
Posted by: sweety | 2004/02/11

Sorry I wrote the wrong due date its 14.04.04, please help me with the conceive date if my due date is that.

Reply to sweety
Posted by: Belle | 2004/02/11

Hi Sweety

What sometimes happens is that the umbilical cord is between the babies legs and that makes it look like one sex but it could very well be the other.

Reply to Belle