Question
Posted by: Carol | 2008/07/11

conceive

Started my period 5th July up to 7th July, then had white discharge for about a day or so, then started a brown discharge to date. i need to know if it is safe to have sex while with brown discharge can i conceive, my periods have been iregular for the past 2mths

thanks!

You can have sex, but you may not conceive if your periods are irregular due to you not ovulating.

1
Posted by: Brenda | 2008/07/14

Carol we are on the same boat i started and finished the same date you after that for 5days i had brown discharge, so am confused when do i ovulate?
thx Goog luck

Reply to Brenda