Question
Posted by: peey | 2007/03/10

conceive

l had a two months injection once in October,and l stopped coz l wanted a baby l then a my normal period in Dec,Jan in Feb l started spotting ,then went to the Doc last week he gave me pills Nordette to control my period.So if l miss them for two days will l get Preg or l have to wait

If you want to stop the Nordette, you can do so, but stopping for 2 days and then carrying on will only mix up your hormones.

1
Posted by: sam | 2007/03/12

hi peey.i was on the 3 month injection,left it in last year june.i was supposed to go on august,but did not go,cause i wanted a baby.I did go to doctor last year dec but there was no baby,i was so dissapointed,what i want to tell you is not to give up hope girlfriend.i am going to see my doctor end of march.i am going to keep you posted.please keep me posted.talk to you soon.....

Reply to sam