Question
Posted by: Trixie | 2007/08/24

Computers, Printers cell phones

Where in the Mnandi Centurion area would you take the old computer, cell phones to dispose of in an ecological way

Expert ImageEnviroHealth expert

The Gauteng Green ewaste channel is a new project that I think would best be able to advise you of a drop-off point near you. Call

Alan Finlay, Open Research, Tel: 011- 726 4964
or
Pikitup Call Centre, Tel: 27 11 712 5200

The following ewaste recyclers may collect from you if you have enough waste:
Leo Markson, Cell: 082 428 0890
Dave Evans, Cell: 086 680 1363

You could also try Desco Electronic Recyclers, Tel: 011 979 3017, Cell: 082 444 7185

If you have no luck with any of these, please post me a message and I'll supply you with some more contacts.