Question
Posted by: ST | 2003/02/17

Compliment

Dear doc,

I would just like to compliment you on how you handle all the enquiries that you receive. I have been following your website for a while and you answer each question as if it is the first time that you have been asked that specific question. You answer with compassion and it really shows. It's great to be able to feel confident when asking a stupid question, as you can be sure that you will answer the question as if it was the most original and unique question. I commend you.

Dear ST
Well thank you for your kind words. It really helps to get some encouragement from my Readers, because I sometimes feel quite lonely sitting at my PC and trying hard to help people.
Your kindness makes it all worthwhile.