Question
Posted by: Carien | 2004/03/10

COMPLETE PHYSICAL.

My husband is 35 years old with a stressful job and a hectic life in general. There's nothing specifically wrong, but he's never been to a doctor for anything worse than the flu! I want him to go for a complete physical, but don't have much faith in our GP. Can I make an appointment with a specialist for this and which kind of specialist? Do I need a referal from a GP for this, or can we make an appointment ourselves?

Carien, you can make the appointment yourself. The specialist he needs to see is a specialist physician. Good luck.