Posted by: Thea Combrinck | 2007/03/13


Hi, I've e-mailed previously, no one returned my mail. I want to find out who to contact if I want to lay a complaint against a surgeon.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Hallo Thea
You should contact the Health professionals council of South AFrica
Physical Address: 553 Vermeulen Street
Cnr Hamilton and Vermeulen Street Arcadia Pretoria

Postal Address:
P O Box 205

+27 12 338 9300
+27 12 338 9301

+27 12 328 5120
+27 12 325 2074


The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: anxious | 2007/03/13

Go to www . hpcsa . - its the Health Professional Council of SA's website and tells you how to lodge a complaint against a surgeon.

Be sure you have sound reasons for taking this route as HPCSA does not take surgeon's complaints lightly and you will have to provide very good reasons for laying such a complaint.

Reply to anxious

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.