Question
Posted by: Thea Combrinck | 2007/03/13

Complaint

Hi, I've e-mailed previously, no one returned my mail. I want to find out who to contact if I want to lay a complaint against a surgeon.

Hallo Thea
You should contact the Health professionals council of South AFrica
Physical Address: 553 Vermeulen Street
Cnr Hamilton and Vermeulen Street Arcadia Pretoria

Postal Address:
P O Box 205
Pretoria
0001

Telephone:
+27 12 338 9300
or
+27 12 338 9301

Facsimile:
+27 12 328 5120
or
+27 12 325 2074

E-mail:
hpcsa@hpcsa.co.za

1
Posted by: anxious | 2007/03/13

Go to www . hpcsa . co.za - its the Health Professional Council of SA's website and tells you how to lodge a complaint against a surgeon.

Be sure you have sound reasons for taking this route as HPCSA does not take surgeon's complaints lightly and you will have to provide very good reasons for laying such a complaint.

Reply to anxious