Posted by: jasper | 2008/07/20

compensation fund

i need some advise when it comes to the compensation fund.
at the begging of the year i broke my arm at work on one of the machines i had been using that was a faulty machine and i had reported it on many occations. i had an opperation done on my arm and was sent to a physiotherapits who later referred me to a biokenetikis for futher treatment. the biokenetikis sent all the forms to workmen' s compensation who turn around and said that they do not pay out to a biokenetikis. the biokenetikis has been in contact with my employer about the bill that needs to be settle and they are refusing to pay it the biokenetikis is now looking to me for payment of the account. am i responsible for payment or is my employer responsible. hope to get a reply soon.
kind regards jasper

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

Dear Jasper
Unfortunately the fund do not pay out certain medical costs you will become liable