Question
Posted by: June | 2004/01/26

Comparing Hospital Plan costs

Is there an Internet site where I can type in my information and get feedback on what the various Hospital Plans cost across the board? This would be so much easier than phoning up Financial Advisers or each Medical Plan society in turn. Any ideas?

Expert ImageArchive

I am not aware of one that will provide you with the information that you are looking for. It is best to approach an independent financial adviser, as they will have access to the broad range of hospital plans available in the market and their remuneration is built into the price of the hospital plan already.

If you have a few minutes most of the schemes have their plans together with the contributions on their website.