Question
Posted by: Doing it | 2005/12/01

Commiting suicide

I am sitting home alone. Babie's asleep. Knocking back pills and gin. Everything went so wrong. So fast. I gave you the child. I'ts my debt. Now I must go. Please take care of her. I love her and my husband too. But I am a bad woman. My time is up.

YOu are not a bad woman, but you are doing a bad thing. Nothing you can possibly have done in your life so far, can justify suicide, and the terrible pain this will cause to your husband and child. and what if something happens and the child needs you, and you're unconscious ? But don't hurt everyone who reads your mesage here, by posting a message like this when you know nobody hear is able to reach you and prevent this, as we all would want to do. Call an ambulance and go to hospital and tell them exactly what you have taken. Call Lifeline, as we recommend on the forum page. And see a good local psychiatrist asap to sort out whatever has been troubling you.
DON'T DO IT. You, your husband and child deserve so very much more than this --- call an ambulance and get the help you need. And when the crisis has passed, then come back to the forum and let us know how things are going, in fresh messages, and you will find a lot of support here.

8
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/02

Is a mistake worth losing your life over? Absolutely not.

Its clear you have realised your wrongs, and now your killing yourself because of it. What solutuion is thast, how is that gong tomake anythign right for anyone? Its not, especially not for yourself, and especially not for a child who needs its mom so much, and a husband who needs his wife. You might be saying you'r enot much of a wife or mother, but really thats just your sorrow and guilt talking.

What would make you not worth it is if you had no sorrow or guilt. You do, so you are VERY worth it.

Try give yourself a break, and allow yourself to be human, and go thorugh the pain you have to now so you can have a beautiful life ahead, one you deserve, your child deserves, and your hubby too.

Ok?

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Twig | 2005/12/02

Call Lifeline. Talk to someone. You can be helped. Please let us know if you are ok.

"Life is too precious do not destroy it."

Reply to Twig
Posted by: Jane(1) | 2005/12/01

No, we always have choices. You know that, don't you?? If we do something out of character or which we KNOW deep down is not good or right for us, we have a choice to change that. It's a positive thing to feel remorse but we don't have to beat ourselves to a pulp for mucking-up or making a mess of things. Stop for just a single second, go look at your sleeping baby and SEE what you have done right as opposed to dwelling on what you've done wrong. We are all just human and humans make mistakes. And humans have the ability to change and make up for mistakes.

Reply to Jane(1)
Posted by: . | 2005/12/01

Just had a moment of clarity. Maybe all the drugs. If I can be so bad now, I can do it again. Anytime. Spare me. Spare everyone. I'd rather just end it right here and now. What a pathetic lowlife whore I am.

Reply to .
Posted by: Jane(1) | 2005/12/01

Is it you responding "Doing it"?
Am still here if you want to talk. Not going anywhere.

Reply to Jane(1)
Posted by: . | 2005/12/01

There is nothing left to say.

Reply to .
Posted by: sad | 2005/12/01

Why would you want to do this to your child and husband? Think of them too before doing soething so stupid. No matter what you have done you have done plenty of good too, you have a child and a husband. Seriously, there is no need to do anything dramatic, think of your child growing up without it's mom. That would be wrong, much more wrong than anything bad you have done so far. Seek help from a psychologist and take it day by day but at the very least stay alive for your child.

Reply to sad
Posted by: Jane(1) | 2005/12/01

I am on line if you want to talk. Am waiting right here... please?!

Reply to Jane(1)