Question
Posted by: jessy | 2006/08/01

Comment on sureslim

Has anyone tried sureslim detox program yet. Im starting it in 7 days and i need to lose 10kg please give advise

Dear Jessy
I am sure the other Readers are giving you feedback on the SureSlim diet. Some Readers have complained to me that the SureSlim diet programmes makes them feel ill, shaky and gives them headaches. I still think that it is safer and less expensive to reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life).
Take care

1
Posted by: Little Nutrition Beamer | 2006/08/01

Ha-Ha. (sorry, dont want to be rude.) If dietpills and crash courses worked, nobody would be obese.There is no quick fix.Get a meal plan you can stick to for life, that is healthy and aim for losing no more than 0,5 to 1 kg a week.Get active and earn your weight loss.You can do it!

Reply to Little Nutrition Beamer