Question
Posted by: sue | 2007/05/09

commando

hi i have just started at a new school. On Monday one of the girls in my class asked if i was going to come to school on friday commando. when i asked what that was she said to me that all the girl and guys come to school on Fridays not wearing any underwear. I was shocked as all the girls say they wear there dresses to school on that day. Does this happan at other schools as this did not happen at my old school. I am a 15yr girls in grade 9 I dont feel comforteble kowing that are guys and girls waking around not wearing any underwear. I would feel very embaresset if i was not to wear underwear and my dress blew up and i fashed every one.

Expert ImageTeen expert

i would be cautious as they may be trying to play a trick on the new arrival! play it safe and wear them as im sure the school principal would also not be very impressed!!

6
Posted by: :0 | 2007/05/13

o my sweet gentle soul!!! Those chicks are *censored*
Wat hookers!
Dont get involved in that filth! Arnt there any decent girls around anymore, with morals and class? Im not refering to you though, its good to know you yourself found it crazy.
Im sure they were lying, unless they showed you their not wearing panties by flashing you! If they did then I will glady slap a nice big SLUT on their foreheads!
crazy crazy crazy... tut tut tut...

Reply to :0
Posted by: Dr J | 2007/05/12

ha ha ha! I can't believe it. What is this world coming to?????? Please, don't fall for it too. Don't ever do it, ok? It's so rediculous I don't even know what to think anymore.
Report them to a teacher / principal or guidance counsellor and hopefully they will talk to them, without embarrassing them in front of others. Good Luck and ... keep your knickers on girl!

Reply to Dr J
Posted by: sue | 2007/05/11

well i went to school this morning wear my longs as it was dam cold. When i got there the one girl who was wearing hear dress asked me why i did not come to school with my dress on today. well she and about eigth other girls where ther with there dress on and no underwear. it was no joke it seems to be tradition at the school for the girl and guys to go to school on a friday and not wearing any underwear. I wont be doing that any time soon i dont think that its righ to walk around without any underwear on.

Reply to sue
Posted by: Kimi | 2007/05/11

So... Sue, as it was friday today... What happend ??

Reply to Kimi
Posted by: Maria | 2007/05/09

Perhaps she is just playing a nasty trick on you and it's not true.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Kimi | 2007/05/09

It does not happen in my school... Then what if the guys get a hard-on because of the girls flashing... everybody will see how excited the poor guy is.

Reply to Kimi