Question
Posted by: Lee | 2007/03/14

Coming off Nuisterate

I have been on Nuisterate injection for about 5 years. I would like to start a family soon. How long will it take for me to become fertile again? How will I know?

It can take up to a year for your periods to return and it can take up to a year to fall pregnant once your periods are regular.

3
Posted by: Jessie | 2007/03/16

I was also on Nuisterate for just over 2 years. My period hasn't never been regular since. I only started having it again late last year. Weight was't much of an issue, just eat sensibly and you should be able to keep it off. Go see your doctor for proper advise

Reply to Jessie

I have used nuisterate from 2001 to 2004 February and stopped it because I wanted to start a family and since then i have been trying, with no luck to conceive, please consult with your doctor to hear what is good for your body, i was on size 32 and am currently on 36 and 38, so prevention is better than cure, go see your doctor.

Posted by: V | 2007/03/14

I know this is off the point, but I am about to go on Nuisterate. I am hearing all these negative things. Lotsa people are talking about weight gain. What was your experience? I am newly married and we dont want to start a family in the next two yrs.

Reply to V