Question
Posted by: O please | 2007/06/01

Come on now

I know I know, the truth hurts ... Its ok I dont mind being deleted , its just sad we couldnt hear the opinions of more people besides Lynne and the others...

sigh. Now there you go again ! How many nmes do you plan to use ? ANd ain't it marvellous to be so brilliant ? What other people say are mere "opinions", but what you say, is "truth".
Keep using the ointment

2
Posted by: O please | 2007/06/01

As below apologies to all ive been a right P***K this will be my last posting as I need to do something abput my issue's and blowing out at people is not the solution .... My sincerest aspecially to Echelle... its just one or to of your reply comments on people who sounded like they ahad real issue's... some that I could relate were returned with some real harshness from your side... but hey this is my issue not yours ...

All the best to all

Reply to O please
Posted by: Lynne | 2007/06/01

So you want more and more opinions until someone agrees with you - would that be the "right" opinion then? Strange....
Sometimes it is actually helpful to consider opinions different from your own, but then again it does require a stretch which I am not sure you could manage.
Good luck with the opinion search though!

Reply to Lynne