Question
Posted by: Rina | 2003/02/20

COLON, PENDIX, APPENDIX

How do you keep your colon healthy?
What is a pendix and for what reason does your body need it?
What is a appendiks en for what reason does your body need it?

Rina, you keep your colon healthy by not getting constipated. This is done by drinking lots of water (at least 3 litres a day), following a high-fibre balanced diet and exercising regularly.
I have no idea what a pendix is.
An appendix is a supplementary, accessory or dependent part attached to a main structure. The word is commonly used to refer to the appendix vermiformis, the worm-like evagination of the caecum. In Afrikaans it’s also known as the blindederm. Let me know if you have more questions. Good luck.

1
Posted by: nancy | 2015/08/22

What is a pendix

Reply to nancy