Question
Posted by: Tiara | 2004/11/10

Colon cleansing

I want to clean my colon without going to a clinic. What can I do and what can I use.

Thank you.

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Tiara

Linoforce from A Vogel is a gentle colon cleanser. You need to eat lots of well cooked brown rice, fresh vegetables, lots of water and raw seeds and nuts. All of these help clean the colon daily. Colon cleansing is not something we should only do now and then, it should be every single day. What hurts the colon is refined foods, medicines, sugar, and the processed and preserved and altered man made foods and drinks.

Kind regards.

Estie