Question
Posted by: CAS | 2004/09/23

Colon

Good day Doctor

My dad was hospitalised in Jan 2004 with colon problems he had a blister on the colon. The Specialist want to operate and remove the colon but then afterwards decide not to. As my dad is useing at present Alvercol. As at times he tummy does not go for 2 day or so. He also eats hi-fiber cerals and dried fruit. Can you please help if you have any other advise thank you CAS.

Cas, I’m not sure what you want advice on – the blister on the colon or his diet. Let me know as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.