Question
Posted by: Carol | 2004/10/14

Colloidal Silver

How effective and safe is colloidal silver and what is the difference between the electrolysis method and other methods of producing it?

Expert ImageNatural health

Hi Carol

It is not advisable to use any form of metal internally. It is absolutely not natural. We will find traces of metals in our food because it is present in our soil but to actually supplement with it is not normal.

Kind regards.

Estie

3
Posted by: S | 2004/12/10

I read that the people whose skin colour turns grey/silver didnt prepare the colloidal silver correctly, i.e. using cheaper silver rods as electrodes.
havent actually used c. silver myself.

Reply to S
Posted by: Silver Lady | 2004/10/20

I used c/silver for about 1 and a half months, with absolutly no visible benifits, then came across an article about its side effects - Horiffic! A women got poisoned, it turned her skin an awfull grey/silver colour which is irriversable.

Choice is yours, but I would definitly go with the doc on this one.

Reply to Silver Lady
Posted by: Dorette | 2004/10/19

Carol, I can put you in touch with someone that knows a lot abt C/Silver!!
I can tell you that after suffering with eczema on my hands and trying EVERYTHING, Colloidal silver is the only thing that works!!
Love and light
Dorette
ps: 0565151650

Reply to Dorette