Question
Posted by: uc | 2007/04/05

coliform infection in d vagina

i had a stinging pain while urinating. i went 4 urine culture test and vagina swab test.and coliform infection was found .i need help. i still have d infection . i need an exhautive explanation on all facts relating 2 this infection.

This organism is carried in the bowel. It is a common cause of bladder infections, particularly if you do not wipe yourself properly. If you jhave had the antibiotics and the infection isstill there, you need to ask your doctor to check specifically which antibiotics it is sensitive to.

Bedst wishes

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/06

please help me! I did HVS swab and it showed Coliform that was 2014 and I have not taking any drug, now my period has stop coming since October still now......

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/09/26

Is coliform infecetion sexualy transmitted?