Question
Posted by: ice | 2005/07/08

cold weather

Last year September i went for abortion ever since after that abortion i always feel pain (not severe ) in my womb if its cold.What would this mean?I went for a check up my gynae said everything was done correctly.

If the pain is only there when it is cold, it is probably not serious. Pain which is there all the time may indicate an infection.

2
Posted by: SS | 2005/07/08

hi ice, i know that i also suffer from an old op when it is cold,
also i heard that if your body is cold, it gets more painful like when i used to have my period, if i was cold i suffered with bad pain but as soon as i kept my self warm, i felt much better, heat generally helps to ease pain,
sorry i couldnt help more
SS

Reply to SS
Posted by: Jane | 2005/07/08

If the pain keeps persisting, I would go for a second opinion - unless you really trust what your gynae is saying.

Reply to Jane