Question
Posted by: TR | 2007/04/16

Cold sweats at night, WHY?

Hi doc

Can you please tell me why I have cold sweats at night while sleeping. It started a few years ago when my mom died, and I know it was due to the shock. But I got cold sweats again last night and I can't remember dreaming about anything that could have upset me. Why do people get cold sweats, I use to think it only happened to people in the movies.

There are so many possibl causes for this, almost all of them physical, it would be isest to get a proper physical and general assessment from a good local GP, in the first place.

1
Posted by: SR | 2007/04/16

It could be something you ate / drank / weather / other

Reply to SR