Question
Posted by: Goosie | 2002/12/16

Cold Sensation

I am a 57 year old female and have been experiencing a cold feeling/ flash under my left breast now and then. It is not sore in any way but I don't know what can be the cause of this cold sensation. Sometimes it happens twice a day and sometimes not. Please advise what it could be.

Goosie, it might be due to a nerve being pinched in your back, but I won’t be able to say for sure without being able to examine you first. The best would be to see your doctor and have him sort it out for you. Good luck.