Question
Posted by: Setta | 2005/11/29

cold in hot weather

Can you please give me advice? Even though the temperatures outside have been high over the past month, I keep on feeling cold, and uncomfortable at that. While all my colleagues have their air conditioners on, I feel close to putting on a jersey, even though everyone thinks my office is quite hot. Could this be testimony to some abnormality on my part? I'm also very tired, so I don't know if the two are perhaps related. Apart from being overweight, I'm otherwise healthy.

Setta, if this is a new thing and not something that you have always been suffering from, it might be due to anaemia, low blood pressure, an under active thyroid, etc. The best would then be to see your doctor and have blood tests done. Good luck.